What to do when
you first meet a Ukrainian woman
Here are some quick tips; you might find them very useful when you
first date a Ukrainian girl:
- Be confident. Ukrainian women love men with a nice smile. Show that
you like to be around them and make it obvious that you're interested.
- Always wear good cologne. It might seem random, but Ukrainian women
are attracted to men that smell nice. They like refreshing scents, and
this is true for every Ukrainian girl - smell like if you have just
came out of a great bath, and it will open a lot of doors for you.
- Don't touch a Ukrainian woman unless invited to do so. Ukrainian
women like to be touched, like everyone else, but only when they allow
it. If you touch someone uninvited, it can in fact be an abuse. It
doesn't matter if she is shy or not, so always remember respect her
- Take the initiative if that is the case. Most Ukrainian women like
men that know what they want.
- Dress well. If you want to make a good impression on a Russian girl,
be sure to wear nice clothes.
- Speak your language. If you're not Ukrainian, Ukrainian women will
find you sexy because you are different. This is a good thing.
Compliment her in your language (Spanish, English, German, etc), and
they will automatically want to know what it means. When you translate
it, they will melt down with your sweet talk. And if you are talking
with a woman that speaks English, try to make her teach you some words
in Russian language - and don't be afraid of not saying what she
teaches you. You'll be rated as cute, approachable and funny.
- Ukrainian girls are not open to everyone. Many men think that just
because they have beautiful bodies and are more open than Italian or
American women, they will date everyone. Treat a Ukrainian girl with
respect, but show you like her company and you will definitely be
The biggest attraction killers for Ukrainian girls
1- Not holding eye contact with a woman
2- Too much sexual intent
3- Talking too much and bragging
4- Unsafe topics (for example ex-wives, ex-girlfriends, sex)
5- Being drunk
6- Bad hygiene
7- Being over eager
8- Not being present (i.e. not enjoying the moment with her)
The biggest attraction builders for Ukrainian girls
1- Be a good listener
2- Hold eye contact with a woman
3- Be present in the moment
4- Compliment her
5- Make and build a connection
6- Ask her questions